For the past 80 years, Frank I. Rounds Company has been instrumental in providing quality boiler service to our valued customers. Our experienced staff works directly with the factory to provide you with the most accurate and dependable service possible. Our full-time service group is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, and our service staff is electronically dispatched with GPS monitored vehicles.
Skilled personnel that go beyond general service.
Frank I. Rounds Company employs full-time plumbers, welders, and electricians to expand the capability of our service group to handle more than just the burner. Our full-time service engineers are available to visit your site to offer suggestions for equipment improvement, fuel conversion or plant modifications. We go the extra mile to make sure that our customers receive the highest quality products, services, support and aftermarket care available in the industry today. While other companies focus on the sale, our focus is on customer satisfaction. We’re not through until you are satisfied.
Why select Frank I. Rounds Company for service?
- Competitive service rates
- Fully insured and bondable
- A fleet of fully stocked service vans
- Safety Committee to ensure compliance with safety regulations
- Office engineering and product support for field personnel
- Project management
Services we offer:
- Opening, cleaning and tuning of boilers. Troubleshooting and repairing boiler problems
- Casting repairs or replacements
- Power piping
- Boiler section replacements
- Non-destructive testing services
- Deaerator and tank inspections
- Pipe and valve replacement
- Handhole and manway machining, weld repairs or replacements
- Water wall repairs
- Refractory/firebrick sales and service to firetube, watertube and cast iron boilers
- Fabrication of return tanks, condensate tanks and etc.
- Complete or partial re-tubing of watertube and firetube boilers, heat exchangers, air preheaters, economizers, superheater elements, condensers and tube boilers
- ASME code weld repairs and alterations to boilers, tanks, kettles, air receivers, vulcanizers, steam absorption unit, chillers, hot water systems and ASME stamped pressure vessels
- Plumbing and pipefitting