Save money and be prepared for your next heating/process season by signing up for a preventive maintenance program today.
Frank I. Rounds Company Preventive Maintenance Programs offer a planned, systematic inspection and maintenance that are key to reliable and efficient performance for any kind of equipment. Boilers are no exception.
You will reduce profit-killing downtime, cut fuel costs and increase your boiler’s life with planned maintenance prescribed by Frank I. Rounds Company. From simple check-ups to comprehensive care, these programs are designed to optimize your boiler system’s performance.
Regardless of your boiler needs, we can tailor a program to fit your requirements. We provide checklists that specify inspection results and recommendations for your records no matter how comprehensive a level you choose.
Preventative Maintenance Program options include:
- Weekly, monthly, bi-monthly or annual service checks
- Total protection plan – covering all labor and parts
- 24-hour emergency service response
- Factory trained service personnel
- Yearly open, clean and close of your boiler