Frank I. Rounds is a certified ASME (American Society of Mechanical Engineers) code welding shop holding the ASME U-Stamp, S-Stamp and R-Stamp. This guarantees the customer the highest quality workmanship in a safe environment. Our welders go through an ASME certified program to prove their skills. We employ fully licensed pipe-fitters, plumbers, and electricians.
Boiler fabrication and Assembly – The ASME “U” and “S” stamps cover fabrication and assembly of high-pressure boilers, heating boilers, pressure vessels, and power piping.
Boiler Modifications and Repairs – The National Board “R” Stamp enables us to perform boiler and pressure vessel alterations and repairs.
Why is Certification important?
- Complete traceability of raw materials
- All welders must be ASME certified
- All design work must meet ASME code
- All work tests must be witnessed by an Authorized Inspector certified by the ASME
- Customer peace of mind
Our typical welding projects include:
- Boiler re-tubing
- Pressure vessel repair (boilers, deaerators, flash tanks, feed systems)
- External boiler code piping
- Spool pieces
- All makes and models
- Handhole & Manhole replacement
- Heat exchange repair
- Furnace repair