Cleaver-Brooks stainless steel grease ducts feature a male/female slip-type jointing system allowing the flexibility for various models to fit in one another eliminating the need for adapters.
Grease duct products are suitable for installations using exhaust system components for removal of smoke and
- Model CBG: Single wall grease duct
- Model CBGL: 2″ air insulation double wall grease duct
- Model CBGL2F: 2″ ceramic fiber double wall grease duct
- Model CBIL2F: 4″ ceramic fiber double wall grease duct
Use: Commercial, industrial, institutional and similar type applications
Selkirk ZeroClear is an innovative factory-built kitchen grease duct with a zero clearance rating and integrated chase construction. The 3″ insulated construction provides a 2-hour Fire Resistance Rating and eliminates the need for a separate fire-rated enclosure around the duct. This lightweight design is available in sizes 5″ – 36″ (ID) diameters and comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
US Draft Co. delivers pioneering technology for the chimney and venting industry by bringing the solutions necessary for safe, code-compliant design while supplying low maintenance, dependable products.
With revolutionary advances such as their EC Flow technology and Truline fan construction, US Draft Co. is solving the challenges presented by the next generation of appliances. Frank I. Rounds Company utilizes US Draft Co. solutions for induced draft fans, make-up air, and clothes dryer systems.
For chimneys serving gas burning fireplaces, pressure rated chimneys & L Vent.
- CB-EX Stainless Steel Chimney Fan
- TRV Series Fan with Truline construction
- T9F Series Fan with Trueline Construction
Make-Up Air Fans:
For fossil-fueled fired heating appliances and general make-up air.
The Over Draft Control System from US Draft Co. maintains a constant pressure in the exhaust common manifold or required pressure at the individual connector. With revolutionary advances in their stainless steel damper construction, the ODCS takes advantage of the bidirectional pressure transducer and propriety PID technology to rapidly respond to varying manifold or individual system pressure on Category I, II, III & IV building heating appliance systems.
- V300 Constant Pressure Control with 7” color touchscreen
- V200 Constant Pressure Control
- Use: Mechanical draft systems for chimneys and gas vents
Modulating Damper Systems:
- Connector Draft System
- Over Draft System
Cleaver-Brooks offers high-quality, installation-ready and engineered free-standing stacks with the latest design technology in combustion gas venting. Cleaver-Brooks stainless steel vents feature a male/female slip-type jointing system allowing the flexibility for various models to fit in one another eliminating the need for adapters.
- Model CBI: Single wall stack or liner
- Model CBIL: 2″ air insulation double wall stack
- Model CBIL2: 2″ mineral fiber double wall stack
- Model CBIL2F: 2″ ceramic fiber insulation double wall stack
- Model CBIL4F: 4″ ceramic fiber insulation double wall stack
- Model CBS – Factory welded cylindrical freestanding stacks with single, inner and outer structure options.
- Model CBH: Single wall stack/liner for Condensing Boilers
- Model CBHL: 2″ air insulation double wall stack for Condensing Boilers
- Model CBHL2: 2″ mineral fiber double wall stack for Condensing Boilers
Use: Commercial, industrial and institutional applications
Models PS and IPS are modular, prefabricated piping systems which employ flanged joints designed for both quick assembly and pressure-sealing capabilities. They are usable for a wide variety of applications, including:
- Chimneys and stacks for boilers and other types of building heating equipment
- Chimneys for industrial ovens, furnaces, and processing equipment
- Exhaust piping for engines or turbine units
- Ducting in restaurants for compliance with Type 1 hood requirements
- Ducting for heated air and combustion products
- Ducting for light duty pollution control equipment
- Venting for engine exhaust and other shipboard systems
- Venting for offshore drilling rigs
Jeremias exhaust systems have a unique, leak-proof product that has the highest pressure rating for the UL approved flue products.
- UL Listed
- Easy installation due to perfect fitting plug-in system
- No welding on-site needed
- No thermal bridges between the inner and outer tube
- Corrosion free stainless-steel
- Condensate and gas-proof materials
LFSystems Laundry produces exhaust and combustion air products.
Laundry Exhaust System (LES) maintains a constant pressure in the laundry exhaust system. Designed with EC-Flow Technology™, the LES takes advantage of LFSystems. bi-directional pressure transducer and proprietary PID technology to rapidly respond to varying manifold pressures due to load changes in the laundry exhaust system. Utilizing the Truline™ DEF Dynamic Exhaust Fan and an L-series control, the system can receive a start signal through a current sensing relay or may run continuously. Learn more
Stairwell Pressurization System
Properly ventilate stairwells in the event of a fire. The Active Compensated Stairwell Pressurization System uses an LFSystems controller to maintain a constant positive pressure boundary in the stairwell, elevator or multi-zoned area by controlling a supply air fan and optional motorized relief damper. Learn more.