Frank I. Rounds Co. is pleased to announce a new partnership with Oilon to supply and support Industrial Heat Pumps to enhance its energy conversion equipment solutions in the New England area.
Oilon heat pumps are a flexible solution that can be used for different heating and cooling applications in industrial operations and large properties as well as for district heating and cooling. Some of the sustainable features include:
- Emission-free: Oilon’s energy-efficient industrial heat pumps offer HFO refrigerants with an extremely low or near-zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Sustainability: Heat pumps that combined heating and cooling solutions in a one part of a process using the extracted energy to heat up another part of the process, reducing the need for traditional forms of heating. This arrangement can be used to create a fully carbon-neutral heating and cooling solution.
- Flexibility: By connecting heat pumps together, the system’s capacity can be increased, the system’s flow temperature increased, or both.
- Remote access: Oilon ChillHeat heat pumps can be connected to the Oilon Global Monitor cloud service to diagnose potential problems remotely.
- Capacities: Range from 30 kW to 1,000 kW and the highest temperature of 185° on select series.
Temperatures: Depending on the application, Oilon industrial heat pumps can generate water up to 200F!!
Learn more about Oilon in this video.
ChillHeat Industrial Heat Pumps and Chillers will be available for delivery beginning in the fourth quarter of 2022.
To learn more on product selection or delivery contact Frank I. Rounds.
Since 1936, Frank I. Rounds Company has been serving the New England area by selling and supporting a complete line of high efficiency, low emissions commercial and industrial boiler equipment and boiler room accessories for nearly every use and application.