March 19, 2020
To our valued customers:
With the current COVID-19 Pandemic within the US, many companies are bracing for disruptions to their normal routines. To offer some reassurance to our customers, Frank I. Rounds Company will remain operational for the foreseeable future. In the event that circumstances change, we will be sure to alert you in advance, however, we do not anticipate such action unless mandated by Federal or State authorities.
To protect your employees and our own, we have increased safety measures with all of our staff to prevent transmission.
- We have established curb side delivery for parts pick-up
- Any employee entering our facility will be required to sanitize or wash their hands.
- We are asking all employees to limit direct contact with other employees and customers and maintain 6ft of separation when possible.
- We are sterilizing our office work areas periodically throughout the day
- Any employee who exhibits symptoms associated with COVID-19 will not return to work for 24 hours after symptom free or until cleared per CDC guidelines.
- Office personnel capable of doing so will work remotely, fully connected to our web-based ERP system – so operations continue seamlessly.
With some facilities temporarily shutting down operation, or finding themselves short-handed in maintenance operations, we have been able to accommodate equipment maintenance tasks, boiler room operations, inspections and service that would otherwise not be possible.
We will do our best to continue to work with you on your changing needs during this time. Please share any special site procedures or contacts with us so we can follow your guidelines and assist in a most advantageous way.
Thank you for being part of the Frank I. Rounds Company family and we hope you all stay safe. Keep a positive attitude, and let us know if there is anything we can do to help.
Frank I. Rounds Team