Now is the time to secure your boiler room planned maintenance and annual maintenance/inspections with the seasoned service technicians at Frank I Rounds.
The PM’s will include:
- Clean and adjust burner
- Assure positive ignition, adjust and clean as required
- Determine response to flame safeguard system for monitoring and safety shutdown
- Perform combustion analysis, and adjust fuel/air ratio for optimum efficiency.
- Check fuel supply (gas/oil) which is affected by pumps, strainers, gauges, and regulators.
- Check reliability of low water cut-off, pump control, operating and limit controls.
- Check gaskets on fuel lines, firesides and watersides and make recommendations if needed.
- Check and suggest necessary parts for inventory.
- Inspect and assure proper operation of related equipment.
The annual cleanings/inspections will include:
- Open and clean firesides and watersides (if applicable) of your boiler
- Closing and test firing of your boiler
- Function test all safeties on your boiler
For your proposal please contact:
Mark Lynas [email protected] (781) 473-2328 or Jim O’Rourke [email protected] (781) 473-2327